There are many good books available on the craft of writing and they seem to get better all the time. Personally, I’ve read dozens. Far too many to list.
Below is a short list of some of the very best must-reads to get you started.
Happy reading…and writing!
New to My List
- Break Into Fiction by Dianna Love and Mary Buckham
- The Fire in Fiction by Donald Maass
- Emotional Structure by Peter Dunne
- Time to Write by Kelly L. Stone
- GMC: Goal Motivation & Conflict by Deb Dixon
- Writing the Breakout Novel Workbook: Hands-On Help for Making Your Novel Stand Out and Succeed by Donald Maass
- Creating Unforgettable Characters by Linda Seger
- Techniques of the Selling Writer by Dwight V. Swain