This week’s freebies are cell phone backgrounds for most smartphone types. They feature the smaller versions of Someone Else’s Daughter desktop wallpapers.
The scene is the misty forest where Miranda Steele finds the body of a young girl. Is it her long lost daughter?
- Someone Else’s Daughter for Android – Dimensions are 720 x 1280.
- Someone Else’s Daughter for iPhone – Dimensions are 640 x 1136
How to Download and Use Background:
- Left Mouse Click on the file of your choice above. A new tab/window should open.
- Right Mouse Click on the image that appears and from the context menu that pops up, select “Save image as…” (or similar phrasing depending on your browser).
- Save File in a location where you can easily find it.
- Transfer the file to your smart phone. There are several ways you can load the picture onto your cell phone and/or save it to your phone photos folder:
- Mail it to an e-mail address you can access on your smart phone (e.g., Yahoo! Mail, setting up your phone’s e-mail to receive your personal e-mail account, the Gmail or Yahoo! apps, etc.)
- Upload the picture to a photo website (e.g., PhotoBucket, Flickr, Google+ Photos, etc.), which can be accessed via the browser on your smartphone.
- Add it to your Social Media photo albums (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Manually plug your smart phone into your computer and copy the image to your photos folder on your smart phone.
- Change your background image by selecting the new image you just transferred to your phone! (Please see your phone’s user guide for instructions – too many phones to link them here). Or Google [your phone] how to change wallpaper.