Learn about Miranda’s troubled past and more!
Sign up for Linsey’s spam-free New Releases mailing list and get a free copy of the bonus stories.
Download here for FREE:
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | iTunes | Kobo
Note: If your favorite book distributor isn’t listed, navigate to the site and enter “Linsey Lanier” in the search box.
Looking for something to add to your Thanksgiving menu?
My hubby is a great cook. He’s always coming up with creative dishes to tantalize my palette. The other day, he surprised me with a special twist on baked apples. It was so delish, I thought I’d share his recipe (which I had to wheedle out of him)…just in time for Thanksgiving.
Alter to your taste. He certainly would. 🙂
~Enjoy! And HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
- 2 Fuji apples (or type of your preference)
- PAM cooking spray, canola oil
- 4 pads of butter
- Blackstrap molasses
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground nutmeg
- 4 pecan sandies
- Core and half two Fuji apples (or other type).
- Spray a 10x10x2 ceramic baking dish with a cooking spray (such as PAM with canola oil).
- Cut 4 pads of butter and place in the pan.
- Lay each apple half over each pad of butter.
- Drizzle each apple half generously with Kahlua (to taste).
- Drizzle each apple half with blackstrap molasses.
- Lightly sprinkle with ground cinnamon and ground nutmeg.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour (or 350 degrees for half an hour). (Ovens may vary.)
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle 1 crushed pecan sandie over each apple half.
- Cool for 10 minutes. Serve.